View Single Post
Old 12-15-2015, 04:03 PM   #14 (permalink)
Rusty
Ronin Samurai - Assassin

Drives: 2011 Nismo GM 6M
Rusty has a reputation beyond reputeRusty has a reputation beyond reputeRusty has a reputation beyond reputeRusty has a reputation beyond reputeRusty has a reputation beyond reputeRusty has a reputation beyond reputeRusty has a reputation beyond reputeRusty has a reputation beyond reputeRusty has a reputation beyond reputeRusty has a reputation beyond reputeRusty has a reputation beyond repute
Talking

My brother is 11 years older then me. So growing up, it was easy to get those cars. If only I knew back then, what those cars would be worth now. I would have hung on to them along with the 2 '78 Trans Am's that I owned. I let slip through my fingers a ex Sox&Martin '70 Hemi RoadRunner and a '70 Cuda SixPack. My so called buddy (jerk) bought the RoadRunner out from under me. I haven't spoken to him since. That's been 35 years now. I was 15 minutes late to buy the Cuda.

I was going to buy a '06 Viper ACR in Dec '11. A woman owned it. Her husband had past away 18 months earlier. It was sitting in her basement covered with a sheet. It was like brand new. Had 6,000 miles on it. Has the deal set over the phone. I showed up at the house with bank check in hand. She lets me in, and we go to the basement to look the car over. I hand her the check. She hands it back to me, and says she wants $15,000 more. She said that she talked to her friend the night before and said that she should ask for more. I turned around and walked out. Didn't say a word. On the way home. I spotted the Nimso at a dealership. Stopped in and took it for a test drive. Got back to the dealership. Said I've give you this much. They said sold. So that's how I ended up this my Nimso. Been happy with it even since.

浪人 - 殺し屋
"The Difficult Anytime, The Impossible By Appointment Only"
http://www.the370z.com/members-370z-...o-journal.html
Rusty is offline   Reply With Quote