View Single Post
Old 12-14-2015, 02:09 PM   #17 (permalink)
Inspector71
Enthusiast Member

Drives: 2015 Pearl White Z
Inspector71 is on a distinguished road
Default Yes, I've seen that too

The SUVs and all the rest. I'm a teacher and actually had students, who drive lifted pick ups, tell me they purposely tailgate small foreign cars and they especially hate sports cars..because they aren't American. I didn't pay much attention to this until it started happening to me. There was a guy, I have no idea who he was, who drove a giant Dodge with a lift kit. The Dodge was painted white and had a massive brush bar on the front. He had his own sign made up for the front across the grill: "Big White Yuppie Car Crusher." Again, I thought it was funny until some of these folks ended up behind me. Please don't misunderstand, I'm not trying to brand everyone with a truck as this or that. As a hiker, I'd like to have one myself. But this guy, and the one last month, came screaming up at an excessive speed as if to ram me. As far as I'm concerned, that is the same as shoving me in to a wall. Who does that but some kind of idiot bully? I've decided to engage countermeasures if it happens again. I'm a peaceful person with no desire to bother anyone and have very little conflict in my life so I don't get these people.
Inspector71 is offline   Reply With Quote