View Single Post
Old 12-14-2015, 09:25 AM   #6 (permalink)
ArokhX
Base Member

Drives: 2014 370z Sports MT
ArokhX is on a distinguished road

Some drivers are just like that. Not too long ago, I had some woman in a POS sedan tailgating me through a 35 mph zone. Came up to a stop light that was red, so I stopped, and she was literally 6 inches from the rear of my Z. Light turns green, I start moving straight through the intersection. She turns left and honks at me on her way out. How brave of you to honk at a car going the speed limit as your leaving.

Another time, I remember was when I was in a line stopped at another light with some traffic looking to merge from the right as the cars get moving again. Light turns green, and when I can start moving again, I instead give this vehicle to the right an opportunity to enter. Guy behind me in one of those 'bro-dozers', lays on his horn like crazy. Well, excuse me from showing a fellow motorist some f%#k'n courtesy. The nerve of me to delay you.

A third incident I can recall (and I might have been a little bit of a jerk on this one), was when some lady driving a civic was trying to pass me on the left while going uphill. My Z can handle the odd incline just fine. Especially if I down shift. This woman was giving this old, rust bucket civic all it could take, and just couldn't pass me. When we got to the top of the hill (it wasn't that far), she guns it, cuts me off, and gives me a honk for her troubles. So sorry I didn't make way for you. How dare I drive on your road and get in your way.

So, yeah. They're out there. Just try to drive defensively and be courteous to other drivers. (Of course, having a .45 in the car, just in case, doesn't hurt either.)

Last edited by ArokhX; 12-14-2015 at 09:28 AM.
ArokhX is offline   Reply With Quote