Thread: 370z ride
View Single Post
Old 02-20-2009, 07:51 PM   #27 (permalink)
semtex
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: People to drink
semtex has a reputation beyond reputesemtex has a reputation beyond reputesemtex has a reputation beyond reputesemtex has a reputation beyond reputesemtex has a reputation beyond reputesemtex has a reputation beyond reputesemtex has a reputation beyond reputesemtex has a reputation beyond reputesemtex has a reputation beyond reputesemtex has a reputation beyond reputesemtex has a reputation beyond repute

Whoa, I feel like I just traveled through a wormhole in the time-space continuum with the thread-merge!

Okay, to keep this post OT -- mono01, I've actually been thinking about your question, and I have to confess that I'm having trouble coming up with an answer, because what constitutes 'rough' pavement is kinda subjective. Do you mean something like a road with a few cracks and expansion joints? Or do you mean something with massive potholes? And here's the thing. One's perception of ride quality in general is subjective. What feels comfortable to me might feel awful to someone else. So when you ask 'hey guys, how does your Z ride' -- well, will our answers really have any meaning to you? Too bad there isn't a way to objectively measure ride quality. Like with roadholding, you can objectively measure the g's that a car can pull on a skidpad. I'm not aware of any parallel for ride quality.
semtex is offline   Reply With Quote