View Single Post
Old 11-24-2015, 12:42 PM   #9057 (permalink)
carlitos_370z
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: 13 Nissan 370Z SP M6
carlitos_370z has a reputation beyond reputecarlitos_370z has a reputation beyond reputecarlitos_370z has a reputation beyond reputecarlitos_370z has a reputation beyond reputecarlitos_370z has a reputation beyond reputecarlitos_370z has a reputation beyond reputecarlitos_370z has a reputation beyond reputecarlitos_370z has a reputation beyond reputecarlitos_370z has a reputation beyond reputecarlitos_370z has a reputation beyond reputecarlitos_370z has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Leingod View Post
I'm at work and i'm to lazy to unblock youtube links from the firewall. Is that the video of a 1,000hp Z drifting in a parking garage thing near a mall?
yes bro! im at work right now too soo i dont see the video complete with sounds and all the stuff hahhaa! im going to see it later :P but what i see... daaaamn those guys are having a lot of fun

Quote:
Originally Posted by Masterbeatty View Post
Me too but the cold azz weather doesn't want to let me. Dammit!!! Maybe Thursday or Saturday. It's supposed to be in the 60s.
damn sorry to hear that bro... my problem is not the cold weather... is the damn rains and the Z is soo clean that i dont want to use it