View Single Post
Old 11-18-2015, 05:14 AM   #64 (permalink)
Rusty
Ronin Samurai - Assassin

Drives: 2011 Nismo GM 6M
Rusty has a reputation beyond reputeRusty has a reputation beyond reputeRusty has a reputation beyond reputeRusty has a reputation beyond reputeRusty has a reputation beyond reputeRusty has a reputation beyond reputeRusty has a reputation beyond reputeRusty has a reputation beyond reputeRusty has a reputation beyond reputeRusty has a reputation beyond reputeRusty has a reputation beyond repute
Talking

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dragon_Ball_Z View Post
I just bought a set of Whiteline Sway Bar end links from Motospan and they failed literally after 50 miles of driving. I did not even get a chance to corner hard or anything. I never track my car either, regular street driving. The clunk becomes more frequent and louder the more i drive and the sounds is definitely coming from the rear. The OEM ones were shot, i could move both sides of the oem very very freely. I am thinking these end links are defective so i placed an order for a second set. If these fail then I'm going with SPL.
How many times you going to post this? Just get the SPL end links and be done with it.

浪人 - 殺し屋
"The Difficult Anytime, The Impossible By Appointment Only"
http://www.the370z.com/members-370z-...o-journal.html
Rusty is offline   Reply With Quote