View Single Post
Old 11-13-2015, 05:50 PM   #8 (permalink)
Tokugawa
Base Member

Drives: 2010 1 of 27 370Z's
Tokugawa has a reputation beyond reputeTokugawa has a reputation beyond reputeTokugawa has a reputation beyond reputeTokugawa has a reputation beyond reputeTokugawa has a reputation beyond reputeTokugawa has a reputation beyond reputeTokugawa has a reputation beyond reputeTokugawa has a reputation beyond reputeTokugawa has a reputation beyond reputeTokugawa has a reputation beyond reputeTokugawa has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by ladyschayde View Post
So when you removed it, what did you do about the climate controls? I bought the new interior pieces with the cubby and the three dial climate control unit so the bottom kit can be replaced, but the pin out is different for the non-nav climate controls and the nav climate controls.
Are you sure that you have the right AC climate unit, Nissan said that they made 3 interchangable bezels. Looking on Ebay I see that the connectors are different however the piece is for a 350 and they are selling it as a 370 replacement. You shouldnt have any issues changing and the plug should work according to my research. My Ac kit hasnt come in but it was verified through Nissan that it works according to the part number.
Tokugawa is offline   Reply With Quote