View Single Post
Old 11-10-2015, 10:04 PM   #10 (permalink)
Rusty
Ronin Samurai - Assassin

Drives: 2011 Nismo GM 6M
Rusty has a reputation beyond reputeRusty has a reputation beyond reputeRusty has a reputation beyond reputeRusty has a reputation beyond reputeRusty has a reputation beyond reputeRusty has a reputation beyond reputeRusty has a reputation beyond reputeRusty has a reputation beyond reputeRusty has a reputation beyond reputeRusty has a reputation beyond reputeRusty has a reputation beyond repute
Talking

Quote:
Originally Posted by Spstone View Post
They are honest about the car getting attention. I made it 3 blocks from the dealership and was getting thumbs up and compliments on the car.

On another not Rusty how hard is it to get reservations at ZdayZ? My wife and I are planning on attending but due to the nature of my work where gonna wait till it was a little closer to make solid plans.
Just as you are driving down the highway. You look over and the people in the other lane or in your lane are taking video's and pictures of you.

Fontana Village is already booked up. I'm staying at Tapoco Lodge. We have a cabin. Think it's the closest place to Fontana Village. Here's the link to ZDayZ.

ZDayZ 2015

浪人 - 殺し屋
"The Difficult Anytime, The Impossible By Appointment Only"
http://www.the370z.com/members-370z-...o-journal.html
Rusty is offline   Reply With Quote