View Single Post
Old 11-10-2015, 06:13 PM   #2 (permalink)
EzDz
Enthusiast Member

Drives: 2016 370z Nismo Tech
EzDz has a spectacular aura aboutEzDz has a spectacular aura about

Hey buddy! I owned a 2015 sti that I took stage 2 with tba, el headers, injectors, intake, volks blah blah. made gobs of power with 340 whtq but I always wanted more, the steering rack was fantastic but there was always under steer and the gears were excessively too short for having to hammer down in a corner to maintain any sort of turn in, the stock z shifter is fantastic, short, smooth and just heavy enough. STi was totaled 3 months so I began looking and I ended up with the Z, I sat in a nismo and had to have one. I will tell you and everyone else on here will say the Z is a true sports car and will never leave you disappointed, minor bolt ons and a tune its cheap and makes good power and if you need more the stock block can handle fi pretty well. Drop the spare, new wheels,flywheel and rotors the car will be like 3280 pounds and it feels nimble stock. IMO I have a 2016 nismo and wouldnt trade it for a damn thing besides a 911 gt3. If you are considering I would say sport or nismo package, I went nismo for the seats and the fact that nissan puts a lot of pride in their nismo package. I wouldnt look at a brz/frs, my buddy has a turbo one but they are not built to take power, the Z is overbuilt and will handle 500 hp just fine, my buddy destroyed his tranny running only 340 whp at 16k miles. I donno if you had a chance to sit in a new nismo but its honestly a real treat and gorgeous inside and out. A few guys track the autos with great success, I never turn off my rev match with my manual because its awesome. If you can go test drive a sport z and the nismo will feel a little stiffer. I got mine dealer traded for 44500 (nismo tech) sorry for the blabber, I was trying to address your whole post lol.

Last edited by EzDz; 11-10-2015 at 06:19 PM.
EzDz is offline   Reply With Quote