View Single Post
Old 11-07-2015, 08:35 AM   #7 (permalink)
SouthArk370Z
Premium Member

Drives: 2014 Challenger
SouthArk370Z has a reputation beyond reputeSouthArk370Z has a reputation beyond reputeSouthArk370Z has a reputation beyond reputeSouthArk370Z has a reputation beyond reputeSouthArk370Z has a reputation beyond reputeSouthArk370Z has a reputation beyond reputeSouthArk370Z has a reputation beyond reputeSouthArk370Z has a reputation beyond reputeSouthArk370Z has a reputation beyond reputeSouthArk370Z has a reputation beyond reputeSouthArk370Z has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by TreeSemdyZee View Post
Most likely. If you use a flashlight and look from outside the car, looking down through the opening, you can tell.
Can't remember right now exactly where you look, and I'm sick. I'll try to venture outside and check it out.

edit: You have to pop off the plastic under the hood on the right side so that you can see down. I'm pretty sure that it does, but that's the way to confirm it.
"The plastic under the hood on the right side" is also known as the battery cover. You may be able to look behind the battery and see the filter through a hole in the firewall. If you can't see around the battery, you may have to remove the larger plastic piece that goes around the battery cover (see one of the pull-the-ESCL-fuse DIYs).