View Single Post
Old 12-20-2009, 12:56 PM   #127 (permalink)
kannibul
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: 370z Touring/Sport
kannibul has a reputation beyond reputekannibul has a reputation beyond reputekannibul has a reputation beyond reputekannibul has a reputation beyond reputekannibul has a reputation beyond reputekannibul has a reputation beyond reputekannibul has a reputation beyond reputekannibul has a reputation beyond reputekannibul has a reputation beyond reputekannibul has a reputation beyond reputekannibul has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by kdo2milger View Post
F.I. mentioned that the mandrel LTH's will come with the dies they have on order which will be around Feb (from what I recall), when that stuff was mentioned they said the price would be lowered.

Later, they said that the price now is the lowered price due to it being a group-buy.

That says that either A) pricing will remain lower, B) That the price could raise once the group buy is over.

If it's A), then I'll consider it when I have the money in hand. It'll also depend on sound for me compared with how much of a PITA it is to DIY a header swap. If it's B), then I'll probably pass because mandrel pipes are cheaper to make, so I can't see how they'd raise prices...

F.I. is a good company, and I'm skeptical it's B, just it's not spelled out.
kannibul is offline   Reply With Quote