View Single Post
Old 10-31-2015, 08:56 AM   #5926 (permalink)
Davey
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: '15 NISMO 6MT
Davey has a reputation beyond reputeDavey has a reputation beyond reputeDavey has a reputation beyond reputeDavey has a reputation beyond reputeDavey has a reputation beyond reputeDavey has a reputation beyond reputeDavey has a reputation beyond reputeDavey has a reputation beyond reputeDavey has a reputation beyond reputeDavey has a reputation beyond reputeDavey has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by blackcherry20 View Post
MORNING!!!

Lol. No on burnouts. They were fairly easy to burn off. Had fun with that.

That was part of what I didnt like. They seemed too hard. I couldn't trust them to hold the road in a hard turn and they were awful in the rain imho.
Quote:
Originally Posted by blackcherry20 View Post
I know. Lotsa people run them. I wonder if the ones on my Z were hardened from non-use. Is that possible? Harry had been on the lot for a couple of months when I bought him. But i truly did not trust them. I was all over the place when driving. Scared me. And they hydroplaned on me more than once (got caught a couple times in downpours)..
They can get hardened up but still have plenty of tread left. They won't have much traction wet or dry and they look just fine, but they don't grip like they should.