View Single Post
Old 10-29-2015, 08:01 AM   #36 (permalink)
NISMO IX
Track Member

Drives: 2014 370Z MB M6
NISMO IX has a reputation beyond reputeNISMO IX has a reputation beyond reputeNISMO IX has a reputation beyond reputeNISMO IX has a reputation beyond reputeNISMO IX has a reputation beyond reputeNISMO IX has a reputation beyond reputeNISMO IX has a reputation beyond reputeNISMO IX has a reputation beyond reputeNISMO IX has a reputation beyond reputeNISMO IX has a reputation beyond reputeNISMO IX has a reputation beyond repute

Kind of unrelated to the red light but I had an issue recently in regards to people not caring. You know those rent-to-own companies that sell furniture, electronics, etc.? Yeah, I was going 55 down a 50mph rural country road(yes we have roads in Maine lol), and this box truck made for hauling couches and such was 3 car lengths to my back end, and moving closer. To create distance I dropped to 3rd and pulled away to 70mph briefly to create distance. The SOB got right back up there and even closer. At the next light I had an exchange of words that follow like this:

Me: Are f%$#&@g crazy?

Driver: I gave you 3 car lengths!

Me: Your truck weighs three times as much as me, I can stop three times quicker. Back the "eff" off

Driver: Well, you were going 70!

Me: Your place of business will receive a call from me in just a few minutes! (finger up to gesture he's #1)

I drove off purposely out of my way to get away from him! Question that cannot be answered, how do you reason with ignorant stupid? You just can't and hope for the best.

Glad you and your Z will survive.