View Single Post
Old 10-26-2015, 09:14 AM   #824 (permalink)
/Angelo350Z/
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: Z34 | MK7 | F82
/Angelo350Z/ has a reputation beyond repute/Angelo350Z/ has a reputation beyond repute/Angelo350Z/ has a reputation beyond repute/Angelo350Z/ has a reputation beyond repute/Angelo350Z/ has a reputation beyond repute/Angelo350Z/ has a reputation beyond repute/Angelo350Z/ has a reputation beyond repute/Angelo350Z/ has a reputation beyond repute/Angelo350Z/ has a reputation beyond repute/Angelo350Z/ has a reputation beyond repute/Angelo350Z/ has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by tvfreakazoid View Post
Its odd that the Z hasnt had any decent changes since 2009. Only minor cosmetic changes here and there. Thats not good.
The gtr same. But at least it had a decent power boost but not too much of a change over the yrs.
Nissan needs to hire new people or something

2 by 2...hands of blue
Agreed. The lack of innovation is what kills products. I'm surprised the 370Z is still somewhat relevant after 6 years. Then again, the S2000 was able to milk it for longer, so congrats to Nissan I suppose. At least the 350Z, like the GT-R, though to a much lesser extent, continued to grow and improve throughout its lifespan. Drive an '03 and '08 Z back to back and the difference in driving experience is very noticeable. The Z33 even carried 3 different motors in its 5 or 6 years. Drive an '09 and '15 Z on the other hand, and well, the improvement in driving dynamics is almost absent. My 350Z is just slightly more modded than the 370Z, but the latter doesn't feel too much of an upgrade with the exception of the interior materials, Syncho Rev, and added mid-range torque.

I'm not putting down the Z, I'm obviously a fan. I just hope Nissan gets the Z35 right or I am going to jump ship.

2013 MB NISSAN 370Z SPORT
/Angelo350Z/ is offline   Reply With Quote