View Single Post
Old 10-25-2015, 12:54 PM   #1 (permalink)
MightyMouse13
Base Member

Drives: 09 Nissan 370z Mag B
MightyMouse13 is on a distinguished road
Default 2009 Manual 370z Base + Leather and Sport Package Mag Black 92k Stock- $16.5k

The wife and I have decided that buying a car with only two seats wasn't exactly the most well thought out decision we had made since getting married, so it's time for me to sell the Z.

Car has 92,xxx miles on it. My commute to work is only 5 miles each way, but the bulk of the mileage over the last year (about 18k last year), came on the highway driving back and forth from Tallahassee to Atlanta before my wife finally was able to find a job down here near me. Made the 6 hour drive to North GA and back last weekend without the slightest hint of a problem. I am the third owner, and the car has been in no previous accidents.

VIN: JN1AZ44E59M400975

With maintenance, I am meticulous and always try to use what I deem to be the best products without cutting any corners. Most recent maintenance done at 89k-
- Oil Changed the AK370z way with Redline 5W30, Magnetic Drain Plug, Filter Mag, and Purolator PL14610
- Differential Oil Change with Redline 75W90 Diff Fluid
- Transmission Fluid Change with Redline MT-85
- Front and Rear Brake Pads Changed, Replaced with OEM
- Front tires changed at about 85k, Rears still plenty of tread left.

Car is completely stock, never modified, with a few cosmetic and functional Upgrades-
- Pioneer Avic-F90BT Double Din Navi/ Head Unit
- Back up Camera, wired into the Navi
- Leather Seats and Door Panels
- WeatherTech Floormats (Original Rugs will be included)
- Z Logo Cargo Mat
- Auto-Dimming Mirror w/ Homelink (Original Mirror will be included)
- GTR Push Start Button (Original Push Start Included)
- GTR Clear Dome Lights (Original Dome Lights Included)
- LED Dome Lights (Original Bulbs Included)

The car will also come with a couple extras that I hadn't put in yet-
- LED bulbs for the trunk light, license plate lights, and "Eagle Eye" LED bulbs to perform the Rear Fog Light Modification
- Full Bottle of Motul RBF600 Brake Fluid

Cons/ Imperfections-
- Small Dent on the roof of the car from when I naively got my first Florida Car Wash experience on the day I moved down here. Let's just say they're as far opposite from "Touchless" as possible. Definitely a candidate for paintless dent repair.
- Rock chips here and there from the highway driving. Nothing terrible though, and paint still looks very good overall.
- Small bits of curb rash on the edges of the wheels
- Windshield Washer Fluid Reservoir has a crack in it, so it leaks if filled above about halfway.
- TPMS light has been on since I got the car.
- A little wear on the driver's side seat bolster
- Leather on the door sill needs adhesive to be touched up in a couple places.

Valentine V1 setup is not included in the sale.

NADA values the car at $16,300 without the Leather Seats, Navi, etc. KBB Values at $16,100. I'm asking a very fair $16,000. There is a lien on the car still through USAA (which is very easy to deal with), which will be satisfied by the price of the purchase.

Best method of contact is through PM. I'm very busy on weekdays, so most of the time will answer after 6 PM or before 6 AM.

Last edited by MightyMouse13; 11-21-2015 at 10:53 AM.
MightyMouse13 is offline   Reply With Quote