View Single Post
Old 10-20-2015, 05:55 PM   #46 (permalink)
synolimit
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: 2013 Silver 370z
synolimit has a reputation beyond reputesynolimit has a reputation beyond reputesynolimit has a reputation beyond reputesynolimit has a reputation beyond reputesynolimit has a reputation beyond reputesynolimit has a reputation beyond reputesynolimit has a reputation beyond reputesynolimit has a reputation beyond reputesynolimit has a reputation beyond reputesynolimit has a reputation beyond reputesynolimit has a reputation beyond repute

wooohooo. feeling pumped!! stopped by the shop today to see the gas tank. it'll be done tomorrow and my guy took my suggestion for the drivers fuel level sensor. we cut the top off the white lid thing and on the inside he welded a bracket from the top. two nuts and bolts will hold the left over white plastic part to the bracket. we checked clearance and the level sensor will be able to work 100% so my gauge will work. the only difference will be my dots will literally go down at double the speed haha. The wires will come out of the tank with proper gas tank exiting things (still gotta see it) and ill paint tomorrow after I bring it home and get some pics for you guys. Only thing left to do is test to see if the gas cap will vent and vacuum properly. If it doesn’t I think ill Tee the 1/8” line we left that goes to the top of the tanks fill line and just vent to atmos. stay tuned.