View Single Post
Old 10-19-2015, 10:23 AM   #4326 (permalink)
Leingod
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: In Circles
Leingod has a reputation beyond reputeLeingod has a reputation beyond reputeLeingod has a reputation beyond reputeLeingod has a reputation beyond reputeLeingod has a reputation beyond reputeLeingod has a reputation beyond reputeLeingod has a reputation beyond reputeLeingod has a reputation beyond reputeLeingod has a reputation beyond reputeLeingod has a reputation beyond reputeLeingod has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by njobe89 View Post
lol lein the civic man.

dealerships exist a lot in part because of women and them allowing the dealership to charge so much lol
Past 2 GF's i've had to walk in with because they were getting gouged like crazy from the sales guy. Her mom and her went to look at the Versa she now owns. They started at 16k and wouldn't move after being talking down to 15k. GF calls me asking if that's a good deal. I show up and waste everyones time screwing with the dealer. I got it down to 13.2k and free oil changes for a year.

But her mom and herself literally had no clue how to negotiate. People are way to naive and gullible.