View Single Post
Old 12-19-2009, 11:50 PM   #38 (permalink)
G Fo12ce
Premium Member

Drives: Sold!
G Fo12ce has a reputation beyond reputeG Fo12ce has a reputation beyond reputeG Fo12ce has a reputation beyond reputeG Fo12ce has a reputation beyond reputeG Fo12ce has a reputation beyond reputeG Fo12ce has a reputation beyond reputeG Fo12ce has a reputation beyond reputeG Fo12ce has a reputation beyond reputeG Fo12ce has a reputation beyond reputeG Fo12ce has a reputation beyond reputeG Fo12ce has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by blue660r01 View Post
I dont even notice my shift light. You are too focused on other things IMO if you are worried about this.
Because I'm sure you use the high beams regularly in a heavily wooded rural area such as the Bronx It's brighter than the shift light and on all the time that you are using the brights. The shift light is only on 500rmp before where you have it set, which should be red line. So, unless you don't know how to shift and drive at 7000 rpm for extended periods I don't get the comparison.

Anyway it's matter of usage and perspective. I use it 5 days a week so it's on the annoying side for me.

Last edited by G Fo12ce; 12-19-2009 at 11:57 PM.
G Fo12ce is offline   Reply With Quote