View Single Post
Old 10-16-2015, 11:17 AM   #4094 (permalink)
Davey
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: '15 NISMO 6MT
Davey has a reputation beyond reputeDavey has a reputation beyond reputeDavey has a reputation beyond reputeDavey has a reputation beyond reputeDavey has a reputation beyond reputeDavey has a reputation beyond reputeDavey has a reputation beyond reputeDavey has a reputation beyond reputeDavey has a reputation beyond reputeDavey has a reputation beyond reputeDavey has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Leingod View Post
I ordered a tender just to be safe. Cheap $25 one. Flatstoppers were insane. I'll take my chances with flat tires. For the $10, I'll get stabil. Can't hurt. The storage place is heated and on tile. So I'm not to worried.
Seriously, some radial tires will flat-spot every time you park the car for 8 hours. Of course they disappear when you drive the car for 15 minutes then.

For storage, if you left 15 psi in the tires for 6 months, you might get flat spots.

But you could get the car out, air them up to 40 psi, drive it around the block two or three times, and deflate them back to normal and they'd be fine.