View Single Post
Old 12-19-2009, 11:34 PM   #36 (permalink)
Pushing_Tin
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: E63 AMG
Pushing_Tin has a reputation beyond reputePushing_Tin has a reputation beyond reputePushing_Tin has a reputation beyond reputePushing_Tin has a reputation beyond reputePushing_Tin has a reputation beyond reputePushing_Tin has a reputation beyond reputePushing_Tin has a reputation beyond reputePushing_Tin has a reputation beyond reputePushing_Tin has a reputation beyond reputePushing_Tin has a reputation beyond reputePushing_Tin has a reputation beyond repute

G_FO, I've had my car for almost a year and this was a complaint after only a few weeks of ownership.

370z Complaints so far?

Quote:
Here are my complaints:

No heated mirrors, WTF is that about? Where I live it's foggy most of the winter and this is a huge safety issue.

No interior fuel release, not a big deal to most but here in Orygun we're too stupid to pump our own gas, so we hire people even dumber to do it for us. Now I have to get out of the car every time to open the fuel door.

No interior trunk release. Why?

Blind spots are terrible and dangerous.

No back up camera. Hello this is a $40k car in the year 2009.

The fuel gauge area/info center is dumb and looks out of place.

When you have your high beams on the little blue light in the dash is very bright and distracting. And it does not dim with the rest of the panel. Why?

No fog lights.

It seems like there should be a bit more sound insulation in the rear near the tires as you get a lot of road noise and other noises from debris in the wheel wells.
Pushing_Tin is offline   Reply With Quote