View Single Post
Old 10-15-2015, 05:47 PM   #4031 (permalink)
JARblue
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: 11 Z34, 98 E36 M3
JARblue has a reputation beyond reputeJARblue has a reputation beyond reputeJARblue has a reputation beyond reputeJARblue has a reputation beyond reputeJARblue has a reputation beyond reputeJARblue has a reputation beyond reputeJARblue has a reputation beyond reputeJARblue has a reputation beyond reputeJARblue has a reputation beyond reputeJARblue has a reputation beyond reputeJARblue has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by kenchan View Post
aww crap!
I went out this afternoon and bought a new one since I'm heading out of town for a week long job on Sat. New one is already up and running with most apps. Plus, I upgraded from 16 GB to 128 GB

Quote:
Originally Posted by Masterbeatty View Post
When I got home from work my wife called to tell. E she took her iPhone out of the case, (life proof) to plug it in our other car. Well she was walking back to her car and she dropped it down stairs unprotected. Well it was a $140 drop.
D'oh!

Lifeproof iPad case didn't do anything when it fell screen first onto some construction debris. At least I can reuse the case on the new one

2011 370Z 6MT Sport Gun Metallic | ARC | CJM | Ecutek | FI | Fujimura | R2C | SPL | Stillen | TWM | Z1 | ZSpeed |