View Single Post
Old 12-19-2009, 11:32 PM   #35 (permalink)
Pushing_Tin
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: E63 AMG
Pushing_Tin has a reputation beyond reputePushing_Tin has a reputation beyond reputePushing_Tin has a reputation beyond reputePushing_Tin has a reputation beyond reputePushing_Tin has a reputation beyond reputePushing_Tin has a reputation beyond reputePushing_Tin has a reputation beyond reputePushing_Tin has a reputation beyond reputePushing_Tin has a reputation beyond reputePushing_Tin has a reputation beyond reputePushing_Tin has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by nicknick View Post
is this petty? These cars have to pass standards across the world due to it being sold internationally, can it really be that bad.
I work in IT and people bitch and moan cause there is no Outlook icon on the desktop, they have to go into programs to initiate it. People have become so lazy and complain about the littlest things. I myself have not seen the high beam light so can't comment.
Yes it is that bad, especially if you live in a rural area where you use high beams often and there are few outside lights. And WTF are you talking about, you say you haven't seen the light and can't comment, yet here you are commenting.
Pushing_Tin is offline   Reply With Quote