View Single Post
Old 10-12-2015, 12:57 PM   #23 (permalink)
zguynate
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: 09 370z
zguynate has a reputation beyond reputezguynate has a reputation beyond reputezguynate has a reputation beyond reputezguynate has a reputation beyond reputezguynate has a reputation beyond reputezguynate has a reputation beyond reputezguynate has a reputation beyond reputezguynate has a reputation beyond reputezguynate has a reputation beyond reputezguynate has a reputation beyond reputezguynate has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by norris_83 View Post
People, this is the same company as GTM Motorsports under "different" management.

They still owe me $4600 and now are saying they will no pay me back. Their deal was buy another kit from us and we'll send you the previous kit! lol..

They've also blocked my number in the USA. I have to call them with Skype so they answer me, and when they do, they give me the same BS about they can't do anything about the past, but the new company is different. Can't wait to meet you guys at SEMA face to face and see how much BS comes outta your mouths!

BUYER BEWARE!!!
This makes me think he's singing the same song as everyone else who had issues with GTM.