View Single Post
Old 10-08-2015, 01:23 PM   #3419 (permalink)
Leingod
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: In Circles
Leingod has a reputation beyond reputeLeingod has a reputation beyond reputeLeingod has a reputation beyond reputeLeingod has a reputation beyond reputeLeingod has a reputation beyond reputeLeingod has a reputation beyond reputeLeingod has a reputation beyond reputeLeingod has a reputation beyond reputeLeingod has a reputation beyond reputeLeingod has a reputation beyond reputeLeingod has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by kenchan View Post
ive not taken immodium ad since my biz trip. unless im out in the field (literally in the field in my boots) i dont take it cause i dont want liver problems and other side effects.

wat i need is rest mang... rest and just rest. im sure ill be cured by december when i come home with a bigarse contract win from my customer.

then going to order me a new is350 f-sport just in time for spring.
Can I haz your job?

Quote:
Originally Posted by jpkirk View Post
On the right coast, mid Atlantic area, It's the beginning of the fiscal year. It's like this every year. There is a huge push in September to get all the req's in to buy a printer for every desk since they didn't figure out how to spend the money through the year. That year end flurry of spending. Then, money matters settled as the fiscal year starts, everybody has a new lease on life and are busy figuring out how to screw up spreading their money across the coming year so we can repeat the cycle in September.

You know, it's the responsible way to conduct ... government? A business can't survive this way.

Then everybody starts ramping up for the holidays starting mid-October and we're back to normal again.

The palce can't just invest in a few Xerox ColorQubes or something? Damn things use melted crayons to print and would be way cheaper both long/short term compared to a few hundred printers. Such a waste of my tax money.