View Single Post
Old 10-02-2015, 01:44 PM   #2843 (permalink)
njobe89
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: 2013 370z BS 6MT
njobe89 has a reputation beyond reputenjobe89 has a reputation beyond reputenjobe89 has a reputation beyond reputenjobe89 has a reputation beyond reputenjobe89 has a reputation beyond reputenjobe89 has a reputation beyond reputenjobe89 has a reputation beyond reputenjobe89 has a reputation beyond reputenjobe89 has a reputation beyond reputenjobe89 has a reputation beyond reputenjobe89 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by kenchan View Post
yah, im a hands-on kinda guy too. watching the boring boss talk about some imaginary unachievable on-paper goals due to his poor managing skillz and other useless things just puts me to this is why i like going out to the field to work with my customers directly, or just gather the team and put our brain power to actual use and produce something.

hope theyre the right ones..
yup, exactly... hands on approach works best for me. i like when it's something last minute and they want it done but don't want to pay extra... uhh i'm not staying late for free. one gets in trouble if they are late to work, so yeah you get in trouble if i'm late to leave... $$$$$$$

Stillen CBE, Stillen Gen 3, TP's, Uprev tuned - 324whp/264tq