View Single Post
Old 10-02-2015, 08:46 AM   #34 (permalink)
katjmmx
Base Member

Drives: 09 Z34 TT E85 6MT
katjmmx has a reputation beyond reputekatjmmx has a reputation beyond reputekatjmmx has a reputation beyond reputekatjmmx has a reputation beyond reputekatjmmx has a reputation beyond reputekatjmmx has a reputation beyond reputekatjmmx has a reputation beyond reputekatjmmx has a reputation beyond reputekatjmmx has a reputation beyond reputekatjmmx has a reputation beyond reputekatjmmx has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Merv View Post
Bump for some updates if you have any!
No major updates other than everything is moving along nicely! My ideal timeframe for having the car back is mid-November. According to the always awesome Daelen @ MA, engine tear down has begun and machine shop is currently waiting on pistons and bearings. The kit from FI is estimated to be delivered within the next four weeks.

I also have some super cool *POSSIBLE* developments that I'll post about as soon as I can confirm yay or nay. All in all everything's coming together nicely. Although I do have to finish paying the bills...anybody want to come to a yard sale...?

Side note, it's been really fun going through this experience with my other half. We're both really into cars and there's never a dull moment. You know when your friends start building and you get the bug? He decided 650+ C6 Z06 isn't enough power (or rather, it won't be enough soon...) and adding manifold, throttle body, clutch/flywheel to the 302/308 cam setup, with drag radials for good measure. Oh, and a stupid large tank of nitrous. we'll be having some fun soon.

Christmas is coming early
09 Z34 N #0060 F.I. #044
MA-Motorsports Fast Intentions EcuTek JWT ATS-Japan
katjmmx is offline   Reply With Quote