View Single Post
Old 10-02-2015, 07:27 AM   #2715 (permalink)
Leingod
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: In Circles
Leingod has a reputation beyond reputeLeingod has a reputation beyond reputeLeingod has a reputation beyond reputeLeingod has a reputation beyond reputeLeingod has a reputation beyond reputeLeingod has a reputation beyond reputeLeingod has a reputation beyond reputeLeingod has a reputation beyond reputeLeingod has a reputation beyond reputeLeingod has a reputation beyond reputeLeingod has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by onzedge View Post
So here is my day...

Mechanical issues on my flight out of XNA delayed me long enough yesterday so I missed my connection to SMF. Delta put me up in the Marriott Gateway at ATL -- no big deal.

This morning I went to the concierge lounge to grab a bite to eat, popped some bread in the toaster which shortly began to smolder then burn. All the smoke set off the fire alarm for the entire hotel and prompted the evacuation warning.

Daahhhh™

I just want to go home.

Have a great day.
I think I liked and read this somewhere else before

Seriously tho, that sucks. Hotel comfy at least until you tripped the fire alarms? Almost the weekend at least. hope you get home quick and safe soon.