View Single Post
Old 10-01-2015, 08:08 PM   #38 (permalink)
synolimit
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: 2013 Silver 370z
synolimit has a reputation beyond reputesynolimit has a reputation beyond reputesynolimit has a reputation beyond reputesynolimit has a reputation beyond reputesynolimit has a reputation beyond reputesynolimit has a reputation beyond reputesynolimit has a reputation beyond reputesynolimit has a reputation beyond reputesynolimit has a reputation beyond reputesynolimit has a reputation beyond reputesynolimit has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Elmo370z View Post
Lol i just wrote them down to post, you brat me to the punch. Now is this a huge improvement i dont know these numbers. You know i dont speak Spanish
You could port the crap out of a oem lower, theres like 1/4" of metal between each runner but you cant port more than a few mm on the bottom or you open to much having a lip from the heads killing flow. Also the upper part cant go to big or the upper mani wont flow anymore and you cant port the upper mani to much cause you'll port into the gasket ring. So basically you can port the crap out of a oem lower increasing flow but the shape will turn into skinny top and bottom with a fat mid section. I have no idea what that'd do for flow design.