View Single Post
Old 10-01-2015, 07:05 PM   #2613 (permalink)
kenchan
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: N/A
kenchan has a reputation beyond reputekenchan has a reputation beyond reputekenchan has a reputation beyond reputekenchan has a reputation beyond reputekenchan has a reputation beyond reputekenchan has a reputation beyond reputekenchan has a reputation beyond reputekenchan has a reputation beyond reputekenchan has a reputation beyond reputekenchan has a reputation beyond reputekenchan has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pintsize725 View Post
I bought the Konig Illusion on 9/5 and got a call a week later that they were backordered with no ETA available from Konig. So I went in and picked out the Konig Oversteer in 19" and the week after that, same eta issue with Konig on that specific finish. I went in again to look for a set I liked but didn't really want anything else. I asked about getting them in 18" instead and their distributor said that was doable within 2 weeks or so. Wheels came in with the wrong offset two weeks ago and I'm still waiting to hear back on an ETA for the right ones.
i really think someone is trying to tell u something, mspint. id cancel the order and keep the money in the bank.