View Single Post
Old 09-25-2015, 11:44 PM   #736 (permalink)
UNKNOWN_370
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: well over 130m.p.h.
UNKNOWN_370 has a reputation beyond reputeUNKNOWN_370 has a reputation beyond reputeUNKNOWN_370 has a reputation beyond reputeUNKNOWN_370 has a reputation beyond reputeUNKNOWN_370 has a reputation beyond reputeUNKNOWN_370 has a reputation beyond reputeUNKNOWN_370 has a reputation beyond reputeUNKNOWN_370 has a reputation beyond reputeUNKNOWN_370 has a reputation beyond reputeUNKNOWN_370 has a reputation beyond reputeUNKNOWN_370 has a reputation beyond repute

2016 Infiniti Q50 Finally Adding Turbocharged Four-Cylinder Engine Option

See when dumb azzes speak. No one listens.

As we can see. The Q50 is already sourced with a Mercedes engine. I believe the Q chassis is 160lbs lighter than the G. Putting the car around 3500lbs I imagine the turbo 4 would be approximately 80lbs lighter than the 6. That's about 3,420. Inherently, the Z is 400lbs lighter than the Q

If Nissan follows all recent traditions in the Z, it may mimic certain aspects of the Q? Also first rumor that had validity was multiple engines for the Z. So an entry level turbo4 is possible.

I would imagine Nissan would tune it for at least 240horses. If the Z shares the gripz/Juke chassis? Cut down to sports car size? The Z May be as light as 2500lbs with a 240hp 4 banger entry car? 208 to 211 is guaranteed From the Benz Engine.

When you look at facts that you find in between the rumor mill? You can easily see where the possibilities are?

When you're a dumb pos troll using consumer reports as your guideline to prove a non point... And you think people are delusional with no real basis or rationalization, and your only deductions come in the formation of repeated dots to prove a non point. You kill a thread horribly and you insult the intelligence of your peers and make a fool of yourselves.

The ones who should be embarrassed are the ones dribbling useless unsubstantiated rhetoric to make opinionated claims.

Jungle Z you

Last edited by UNKNOWN_370; 09-25-2015 at 11:46 PM.
UNKNOWN_370 is offline   Reply With Quote