View Single Post
Old 09-24-2015, 10:30 AM   #1932 (permalink)
Leingod
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: In Circles
Leingod has a reputation beyond reputeLeingod has a reputation beyond reputeLeingod has a reputation beyond reputeLeingod has a reputation beyond reputeLeingod has a reputation beyond reputeLeingod has a reputation beyond reputeLeingod has a reputation beyond reputeLeingod has a reputation beyond reputeLeingod has a reputation beyond reputeLeingod has a reputation beyond reputeLeingod has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by kenchan View Post
the minimum you want to do is full tank of gas and over inflate the tires to 45psi if at 50F or so. my garage is unheated and will dip to 10-15F in the coldest of days. that means psi will drop 3-4lbs.

i place my cars on flatstoppers and put stabil in the last tank, but this is not necessary. i also put covers on them.. oh yah, also DCon. dont need mice eating my rides..
Awesome. Thanks!! Dcon is a good idea. And I'll inflat the tires before it goes in. Maybe I'll get a bottle of Stabil. It'll only be for 4-5 months.