View Single Post
Old 09-24-2015, 10:07 AM   #1920 (permalink)
kenchan
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: N/A
kenchan has a reputation beyond reputekenchan has a reputation beyond reputekenchan has a reputation beyond reputekenchan has a reputation beyond reputekenchan has a reputation beyond reputekenchan has a reputation beyond reputekenchan has a reputation beyond reputekenchan has a reputation beyond reputekenchan has a reputation beyond reputekenchan has a reputation beyond reputekenchan has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by JARblue View Post
Have you tried third world problems? They are fairly easy to solve in a first world country

No food? Open the pantry.
No water? Turn on the faucet.
yah, i dont take my life for granted since i worked hard to get here, but those are not my problems.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Leingod View Post
Yea. I keep forgetting to ask. I've never stored a car for the winter. Any prep need to be done? Figured i'd just add a full tank of gas and cover it in storage. Do a full detailing and call it a season.
the minimum you want to do is full tank of gas and over inflate the tires to 45psi if at 50F or so. my garage is unheated and will dip to 10-15F in the coldest of days. that means psi will drop 3-4lbs.

i place my cars on flatstoppers and put stabil in the last tank, but this is not necessary. i also put covers on them.. oh yah, also DCon. dont need mice eating my rides..