View Single Post
Old 09-23-2015, 11:11 AM   #22 (permalink)
phunk
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: 370
phunk has a reputation beyond reputephunk has a reputation beyond reputephunk has a reputation beyond reputephunk has a reputation beyond reputephunk has a reputation beyond reputephunk has a reputation beyond reputephunk has a reputation beyond reputephunk has a reputation beyond reputephunk has a reputation beyond reputephunk has a reputation beyond reputephunk has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Juztin View Post
Good **** Charles,

I'll be looking to upgrade in the future on my VQ35HR so this certainly has my attention. Be interested on how your GTX35's spool! I'm looking to eventually have a path upgrade where turbo's won't be my limit like they are now on my GTM TT kit (stg2). I'm looking to switch to external waste gates as well away from Turbosmart actuators.

Is the 35HR and 37VHR pretty similar for your TT setup? I'm not going to be able to be a guinea pig anytime soon as I'm still having the Haltech tuning tackled to be solid before I bother upgrading to bigger turbo's.

If your car is going to be setup for those big turbo's be easy to just mimic. Be nice if you do offer some of those additional parts like downpipe plumbing for external wastegates if you do go that route.
These manifolds have been test fit to the HR and VHR heads. But they have not been test fit to a Z33 chassis yet. Most likely, it fits just fine. But we wont know for certain until somebody tries it!