View Single Post
Old 09-22-2015, 12:00 PM   #1650 (permalink)
kenchan
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: N/A
kenchan has a reputation beyond reputekenchan has a reputation beyond reputekenchan has a reputation beyond reputekenchan has a reputation beyond reputekenchan has a reputation beyond reputekenchan has a reputation beyond reputekenchan has a reputation beyond reputekenchan has a reputation beyond reputekenchan has a reputation beyond reputekenchan has a reputation beyond reputekenchan has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Masterbeatty View Post
I have some classy neighbors like that. Their kids are little hellions, and they are losers.

The two conversations I had with them I felt stupid. Now all I say is hello and wave to keep the peace. But I don't stick around long enough to have a conversation. Good thing its getting cold out as I am less likely to see them for the next 4- 5 months.
yah, i hate that these losers are like bi-polar. one day they are in a super good mood, the next day they are 180 degrees pissy. the f- man, i'm paying high taxes for your low income loser arse.. be happy in front of me 150% of the time.

im surprised how they can even afford the place.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Masterbeatty View Post
I need to finish my quad copter. I have been earn spending on grown up stuff all summer. Dammit adulthood!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Leingod View Post
I haven't touched mine all season. A little hesitant to fly it. Had a buddy get a citation for flying within public areas due to my city having a military base so close. Freaking FAA rules are getting ridiculous where drones can be flown.
yah, dat can be a problem... like get shot down.