View Single Post
Old 09-22-2015, 06:14 AM   #1490 (permalink)
Davey
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: '15 NISMO 6MT
Davey has a reputation beyond reputeDavey has a reputation beyond reputeDavey has a reputation beyond reputeDavey has a reputation beyond reputeDavey has a reputation beyond reputeDavey has a reputation beyond reputeDavey has a reputation beyond reputeDavey has a reputation beyond reputeDavey has a reputation beyond reputeDavey has a reputation beyond reputeDavey has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by onzedge View Post
Not good.

Do you need me to make a Voodoo doll tonight and stick pins in its feet?

Quote:
Originally Posted by onzedge View Post

I've calmed down a bit. Like, enough that I'm not going to drive to the dealership and start punching people, but not enough that I'm going to accept the unsatisfactory work and forget about it, because it's just crappy.

I tried to call my salesman last night, I left a message with one of his co-workers that I'm "still trying to get the car straightened out but it's not getting done."

This morning (after collecting our check for the Camry, which was towed last night ) I will call the service dept. and speak to the service advisor calmly but sternly. I will give him the opportunity to admit he made a mistake and offer to make it right, but I am not really expecting that - I am just expecting another appointment and another attempt with no admission that he "forgot" the other two issues or whatever.

Depending on how that conversation goes, i.e. if I hear "Well that's the best they could do so, that's as good as it gets" then that will influence the conversation I will have with my salesman.