View Single Post
Old 09-18-2015, 11:52 AM   #1176 (permalink)
Leingod
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: In Circles
Leingod has a reputation beyond reputeLeingod has a reputation beyond reputeLeingod has a reputation beyond reputeLeingod has a reputation beyond reputeLeingod has a reputation beyond reputeLeingod has a reputation beyond reputeLeingod has a reputation beyond reputeLeingod has a reputation beyond reputeLeingod has a reputation beyond reputeLeingod has a reputation beyond reputeLeingod has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by JARblue View Post

What the hell does the loyalty program do for you? Sounds like they're just trying to get you to buy another one of their shitty TVs at a discount (still at a profit for them of course).
That's exactly the point. They can entertain me an offer and then I'll raise hell a little more out of spitefulness and nothing better to do. Then i'll go buy a Vizio or Samung and take a photo of it. I'll bomb panashits fb with how much better this new model is.

Quote:
Originally Posted by rooftop View Post
Lein ditch the tv and watch everything on your computer. Problem solved
Asus ROG Swift already on my computer. phenominal monitor! But I like to lay in bed at night with Netflix and prefer big screens for console gaming.