View Single Post
Old 09-18-2015, 11:00 AM   #1158 (permalink)
Leingod
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: In Circles
Leingod has a reputation beyond reputeLeingod has a reputation beyond reputeLeingod has a reputation beyond reputeLeingod has a reputation beyond reputeLeingod has a reputation beyond reputeLeingod has a reputation beyond reputeLeingod has a reputation beyond reputeLeingod has a reputation beyond reputeLeingod has a reputation beyond reputeLeingod has a reputation beyond reputeLeingod has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Masterbeatty View Post
I have the previous years model smart LED, I think its a 6100 or something like that. The only thing I hate is the smart portion of it. The interface sucks, so I just take up another HDMI with an apple tv and didn't look back.

Lien, too bad this didn't happen a week ago. I just sold my 4 yrd old Samsung 42" for $150 this past monday, it was "like New". Creigslist had a good selection for around $200 mark.
I left a horrible post on panasonics FB page. They just got back to me asking for more info and are going to see if they can help with an out of warranty offer. We shall see....