View Single Post
Old 12-18-2009, 04:30 PM   #46 (permalink)
dropped1
Enthusiast Member

Drives: SOLD 40th Z #104
dropped1 has a reputation beyond reputedropped1 has a reputation beyond reputedropped1 has a reputation beyond reputedropped1 has a reputation beyond reputedropped1 has a reputation beyond reputedropped1 has a reputation beyond reputedropped1 has a reputation beyond reputedropped1 has a reputation beyond reputedropped1 has a reputation beyond reputedropped1 has a reputation beyond reputedropped1 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by phelan View Post
LOL all of my directions in Japan were like that. "See X building, turn left, then go X distance to this next landmark". Kinda fun how Akihabara is the waypoint here...some of you might know what I mean.

I like the shop...very homely
haha I know exactly what you mean...after all I've been living in Japan for three years now. I think I'm actually going to go to the shop, maybe see if I can get a ride!(would totally be badass) The question is, I wonder how his english is because my japanese is horrible.

I don't see how that is "rice" only place I've been where you see rampant "rice" is the United States...but no need to start this debate.
dropped1 is offline   Reply With Quote