View Single Post
Old 09-12-2015, 08:41 AM   #672 (permalink)
triso07
Base Member

Drives: xxxxxxx
triso07 is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by wanderer1234 View Post
Lol. Fanboy?! So I'm a fanboy because I accept the fact that Nissan probably won't make anything more powerful and faster than what we already have? In my honest opinion you're wanting too much from Nissan.

If you're salty at Nissan for not making a cheap fast lightweight car take your business elsewhere they won't care and that means one less Z on the road which makes mine even more rare.
Look I'm not trying to make this personal, but when you say things like "take your business elsewhere they won't care" it's hard not to say fanboy. They will care, and apparently already do care that people who love Z's have or are thinking about taking their business elsewhere.

Nissan seems to think those people don't want sports cars anymore. IMO they're wrong. Nissan just isn't building the sports car they want right now. They're too busy hiring terrible designers, building weird LMP cars, and focusing on the GTR to realize an entire market of Z people having been clamoring for a more competitive Z for years, and are anxiously awaiting details on the next gen Z only to find out Nissan still doesn't know WTF they're doing with it pushing ideas of miatas and crossovers on us.
triso07 is offline   Reply With Quote