View Single Post
Old 09-10-2015, 09:01 PM   #726 (permalink)
phunk
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: 370
phunk has a reputation beyond reputephunk has a reputation beyond reputephunk has a reputation beyond reputephunk has a reputation beyond reputephunk has a reputation beyond reputephunk has a reputation beyond reputephunk has a reputation beyond reputephunk has a reputation beyond reputephunk has a reputation beyond reputephunk has a reputation beyond reputephunk has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by whiteZ34 View Post
Charles, I can't wait to get my kit from you guys! Looking forward to having you new redesigned kit. Also Sasha, R/T has ordered a CJM stage 1 kit with fuel rails for me and I will be adding it to my BP kit. Together I'm looking to make a 700whp BP 370Z!!!! Unfortunatly due to winter coming, this may have to wait till next sping to be finished but I have some other things I may add over the winter.
Your S1-S kit is actually being packed up now. I got the first sets of the new rails back from anodizing today. I just went and picked up my better camera and I am going to photograph this stuff to get on the website later and then box it up... it will be headed out tomorrow! Thank you!