View Single Post
Old 09-08-2015, 01:24 PM   #9485 (permalink)
njobe89
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: 2013 370z BS 6MT
njobe89 has a reputation beyond reputenjobe89 has a reputation beyond reputenjobe89 has a reputation beyond reputenjobe89 has a reputation beyond reputenjobe89 has a reputation beyond reputenjobe89 has a reputation beyond reputenjobe89 has a reputation beyond reputenjobe89 has a reputation beyond reputenjobe89 has a reputation beyond reputenjobe89 has a reputation beyond reputenjobe89 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Leingod View Post
How was the trip though??
it was good, different experience. wasn't what i expected from the people. lots of arabs there, wasn't expecting that. the weather sucked, it was either cloudy or raining. the city itself was nice and really clean. the beer kicked as$. it was usually 8-9% alchohol, so a couple of them and i was tipsy lol. everything is expensive though. not sure what people do there but it seems no one works. the females in belgium were not that good looking, i didn't see any 9s or 10s. saw plenty of 5s and 6s lol.

weirdest thing for me to see, even though i'm from europe, was 15 yr old kids drinking out lol. i guess i'm not used to it anymore.

overall it was a nice trip, somewhat expensive considering i didn't do much, but i'd do it again.

next trip might be to greece... hopefully their economy still sucks when i go so everything is cheap

Stillen CBE, Stillen Gen 3, TP's, Uprev tuned - 324whp/264tq