View Single Post
Old 09-01-2015, 02:21 AM   #86 (permalink)
UNKNOWN_370
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: well over 130m.p.h.
UNKNOWN_370 has a reputation beyond reputeUNKNOWN_370 has a reputation beyond reputeUNKNOWN_370 has a reputation beyond reputeUNKNOWN_370 has a reputation beyond reputeUNKNOWN_370 has a reputation beyond reputeUNKNOWN_370 has a reputation beyond reputeUNKNOWN_370 has a reputation beyond reputeUNKNOWN_370 has a reputation beyond reputeUNKNOWN_370 has a reputation beyond reputeUNKNOWN_370 has a reputation beyond reputeUNKNOWN_370 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by BuddyLee View Post
The Genesis will still be everything I'm not looking for in a sports car, and my 370z will still be superior in every aspect that counts, to me personally.

The only other vehicle I would consider trading for my Z costs over double the price, and is German. And I still think the Z has superior styling.
So you're saying next generation you'll be looking for a ZUV as your next sports car?

If the next gen Z is a SUV? I'm going upmarket anyway. I'm just waiting for a couple more cars to be intro'd before I plunge. Like the turbo line up of Porsche's the AMG GT, the Camaro Mustang showdown and at least see the Z concept before I buy.

If Hyundai puts out a 3,400Lb 420+hp car... forged aluminum suspension with all the right bits. I'll be interested.

And Hyundai had the Genesis coupe on the Rhys Millen racing team. It's making strides. All car companies start somewhere... Hyundai has had a stronger beginning than most first time RWD Sports cars.

Last edited by UNKNOWN_370; 09-01-2015 at 02:39 AM.
UNKNOWN_370 is offline   Reply With Quote