View Single Post
Old 08-24-2015, 08:24 AM   #330 (permalink)
TopgunZ
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: 06 350Z , 09 370Z MT
TopgunZ has a reputation beyond reputeTopgunZ has a reputation beyond reputeTopgunZ has a reputation beyond reputeTopgunZ has a reputation beyond reputeTopgunZ has a reputation beyond reputeTopgunZ has a reputation beyond reputeTopgunZ has a reputation beyond reputeTopgunZ has a reputation beyond reputeTopgunZ has a reputation beyond reputeTopgunZ has a reputation beyond reputeTopgunZ has a reputation beyond repute

Mine has it split from a 3" to 2.75" pipes. Then the mafs are right there in each pipe after the split about 4" up. That's what I don't like. But yes, they are in their own pipe each.

And by fabbed I mean I used the stillen intake Y off the kit. This is the best I could do in trying to get this done by Wednesday. So if you look at that pipe you will see how close my mafs will be by the split and the 45* bends. I have a honecomb air straightener right before the "in" on that pipe. I hope this is enough to keep the fluctuations at bay from not having 4" to 6" of straight pipe before the mafs.

Thoughts on this?

Last edited by TopgunZ; 08-24-2015 at 08:53 AM.
TopgunZ is offline   Reply With Quote