View Single Post
Old 08-16-2015, 01:16 PM   #1243 (permalink)
Merv
Track Member

Drives: 11 GM grey sport tou
Merv has a reputation beyond reputeMerv has a reputation beyond reputeMerv has a reputation beyond reputeMerv has a reputation beyond reputeMerv has a reputation beyond reputeMerv has a reputation beyond reputeMerv has a reputation beyond reputeMerv has a reputation beyond reputeMerv has a reputation beyond reputeMerv has a reputation beyond reputeMerv has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by FairladyZ40th View Post
Ok so I'm at the 550 mile break in point with the clutch. It shifts smoother than before and suddenly my Z began doing a lot of blow back/gargling noise... It pushes hard/strong and it definitely picks up speed and has better acceleration.

However, I'm concerned with the sudden excess or increase in blow black. Also, I basically have to burn out every time I launch because it grabs instantly. She "barks" when I shift up and the traction control comes on more often also. Any thoughts/opinions welcome!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Get the rjm clutch peddle. Heard nothing but good about it. Gives you a bigger engagement window as well as an adjustment to your liking.