View Single Post
Old 08-15-2015, 12:25 PM   #4590 (permalink)
turtle64b
Track Member

Drives: '11 SC Blue 7AT
turtle64b has a reputation beyond reputeturtle64b has a reputation beyond reputeturtle64b has a reputation beyond reputeturtle64b has a reputation beyond reputeturtle64b has a reputation beyond reputeturtle64b has a reputation beyond reputeturtle64b has a reputation beyond reputeturtle64b has a reputation beyond reputeturtle64b has a reputation beyond reputeturtle64b has a reputation beyond reputeturtle64b has a reputation beyond repute
Default Howdy

I just wanted to stop in, say hi and ask a quick question. I'm Brett and I'll be moving from Washington state to the Charleston area in November-December. I've got a black '12 370Z with only a CAI right now. Do you guys had any recommended shops for semi-major work? I am looking to pickup an SC kit (GTM maybe) as well as long tubes (looking at Fast Intentions) and a cat back setup (Fast Intentions/GTM/Borla). I am comfortable doing the work myself, but sometimes shops can get better deals on parts and such, so I wanted to do as much research as possible before pulling the trigger. I also wanted a trusted place to call in case something goes wrong. I'm an ex-F-body guy and LS1s are a bit easier to work on haha.

Anyways, thanks in advance for the input! I look forward to seeing you guys out and about in the next few months

-Brett

P.S. Any tips you guys have so I don't screw myself, I would always appreciate!
turtle64b is offline   Reply With Quote