View Single Post
Old 08-12-2015, 09:34 AM   #6209 (permalink)
Davey
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: '15 NISMO 6MT
Davey has a reputation beyond reputeDavey has a reputation beyond reputeDavey has a reputation beyond reputeDavey has a reputation beyond reputeDavey has a reputation beyond reputeDavey has a reputation beyond reputeDavey has a reputation beyond reputeDavey has a reputation beyond reputeDavey has a reputation beyond reputeDavey has a reputation beyond reputeDavey has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pintsize725 View Post
I seriously do not understand how traffic can be so bad just from people who don't know how to merge.
We had the same experience way over here... Dump truck merging on the right comes to a stop 1/4 mile before his on-ramp ends to get in the right lane, then stops AGAIN with his blinker on waiting to get to the left lane.

There is an exit on the left in TWO ******* MILES YOU IDIOT.

Then, same thing 3 miles later, our two lanes join two existing lanes which are on our left, people from the left want to get over and they just STOP right in the middle of the highway, and when you slow down to let their dumb asses over they don't even try to go.

Quote:
Originally Posted by madwi View Post
Dang, I need to hurry home from work tomorrow! My sisters nurse that is coming over to help her in the mornings is hot!
Dude I would think you would have all the hot nurse you could handle at your job?