View Single Post
Old 08-10-2015, 02:12 PM   #5049 (permalink)
FairladyZ10PG
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: PGraphite m6
FairladyZ10PG has a reputation beyond reputeFairladyZ10PG has a reputation beyond reputeFairladyZ10PG has a reputation beyond reputeFairladyZ10PG has a reputation beyond reputeFairladyZ10PG has a reputation beyond reputeFairladyZ10PG has a reputation beyond reputeFairladyZ10PG has a reputation beyond reputeFairladyZ10PG has a reputation beyond reputeFairladyZ10PG has a reputation beyond reputeFairladyZ10PG has a reputation beyond reputeFairladyZ10PG has a reputation beyond repute

Just some minor annoying issues like the CSC failure (cost me $1k to fix), crazy throttle lag which I have been experiencing more frequently, Clutch safety switch issue (which no local shops can find the fix; the car just won't start properly, sometimes I have to try over dozen times before the car starts), & tremendous amount of clicking/knocking noise coming from the right rear suspension (which shops cannot find the source of the noise, possibly the subframe bushing, loose suspension bolt, or rear axel issue).

I already spent over $500 to fix the issues but nothing has been fixed so far...

Oh, I forgot to mention the string of bad luck with other cars running into me while I'm standing still and some random rock cracking my front bumper just 2 weeks after getting new paint

My Z has caused me more stress than all my other cars combined