View Single Post
Old 08-09-2015, 04:06 PM   #1231 (permalink)
FairladyZ40th
Enthusiast Member

Drives: 2010 370z 40th 6MT
FairladyZ40th has a reputation beyond reputeFairladyZ40th has a reputation beyond reputeFairladyZ40th has a reputation beyond reputeFairladyZ40th has a reputation beyond reputeFairladyZ40th has a reputation beyond reputeFairladyZ40th has a reputation beyond reputeFairladyZ40th has a reputation beyond reputeFairladyZ40th has a reputation beyond reputeFairladyZ40th has a reputation beyond reputeFairladyZ40th has a reputation beyond reputeFairladyZ40th has a reputation beyond repute

ALRIGHTY GENTS!
I've got the stage 3 clutch installed! I've already got nearly 100 miles on it since last evening and I gotta say it's very strong and grabs awesomely I'm still seeing how everything works out with it my next update will be after the 500 mile mark. Then again at 1000 miles. I pray the clutch doesn't give out on me haha when I first got the car it was making a little rumble noise but to me it was was just the settling. Eventually the noise subdued now it's quieter and settling still. My only concern and issue is that I have to basically launch hard at a light constantly and I'm afraid of having issues with the law later. Anyway that's my experience thus far with the XTD Stage 3 Clutch Kit & Xlite Flywheel oh and yes the flywheel come at about 8-10 lbs lighter than OEM.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
FairladyZ40th is offline   Reply With Quote