View Single Post
Old 08-06-2015, 08:32 AM   #5175 (permalink)
Leingod
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: In Circles
Leingod has a reputation beyond reputeLeingod has a reputation beyond reputeLeingod has a reputation beyond reputeLeingod has a reputation beyond reputeLeingod has a reputation beyond reputeLeingod has a reputation beyond reputeLeingod has a reputation beyond reputeLeingod has a reputation beyond reputeLeingod has a reputation beyond reputeLeingod has a reputation beyond reputeLeingod has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by madwi View Post
I am great! I want to call into work sooooo bad tonight so I can get the side blades on I wont of course but I can dream lol.

We need pictures!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by kenchan View Post
Wat to do with 1500+ I will have soon..
A full blown soda fountain with all faucets pushing out Diet Pepsi

Quote:
Originally Posted by njobe89 View Post
i missed an email that said we could dress casually today... i never miss those... never. damn it

happy thursday
My work recently started a casual business attire for all office people. I love wearing jeans and a polo each day. Worked in a law firm for 5 years and I hated the whole suit/tie thing every.single.day.

Quote:
Originally Posted by madwi View Post
Morning.

Did you say you ordered the Fujimura mirror covers? Did they say how long they were going to take to deliver? Thinking about ordering them while I wait 8 months for the Craftsquare mirrors.
They estimated roughly 3 weeks for the covers to be shipped.