View Single Post
Old 07-29-2015, 10:41 AM   #3700 (permalink)
kenchan
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: N/A
kenchan has a reputation beyond reputekenchan has a reputation beyond reputekenchan has a reputation beyond reputekenchan has a reputation beyond reputekenchan has a reputation beyond reputekenchan has a reputation beyond reputekenchan has a reputation beyond reputekenchan has a reputation beyond reputekenchan has a reputation beyond reputekenchan has a reputation beyond reputekenchan has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by onzedge View Post
Greetings.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Leingod View Post
That sounds amazing. Can i borrow them for a few weeks? I have an anniversary coming up

Mine is the same way. And you begin to take it for granted after a while. But dating 17+ women and only 3 were decent cooks speaking volumes. My GF will go to the market and local vendors for fresh produce and meats. She isn't afraid to adjust different things to old recipes and loves to experiment. It's refreshing and she loves it. It's the girls who think making scrambled eggs in the microwave that scare me.
LOL!! yah, those are the types that f-k up making instant noodles. lol

dat's cool your gf is experimenting. i think the first thing required to be a good chef is willingness to try eating new things.. and just have a good tongue to know wat is good wat is not.